31.1.2018 - Last day of work
Grabbed a hasty breakfast (the first breakfast in a long time) and went to the evaluation meeting. We signed all the paperwork talked a little and then we realized we hit a little snag. The Head nurse had kept the evaluation papers and hadn't given them to the person I was working with. Because of that, I only got the papers later in the evening. I was supposed to go to a few other museums in the afternoon but Valerie, the person who I was going with, became ill. So I decided to go for one last bicycle ride. The one thing I forgot was to check the weather forecast... I'm sure you can guess how that went. I had just passed the town of Ramskapelle when I noticed the dark clouds coming from the west. Following that, was the five kilometre ride back, in freezing cold rain and violent winds. When I got back I was soaked from head to toe. I didn't have a single piece of clothing that wasn't wet. The rest of the evening was spent warming up.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti